Home Office And Spare Room Ideas – If you don’t have a lot of space in your home, try combining your home office with your living room to create an event room for guests. This space can be used as a bedroom for occasional guests or to store unused clutter. With a little cleaning, this space can be reborn as a very functional and attractive room.
Many of us need an office at home, so it’s a great place to use the space every day, host the occasional guest, or take a nap. This task may seem daunting, but Murphy beds and daybeds are one of the best solutions.
Home Office And Spare Room Ideas
Check out our collection of great home office ideas below to help you get started. Below each image are detailed designer information and sources. Don’t forget to let us know which of these home office ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments section below.
Office Guest Room Ideas For A Cozy Temporary Sleeping Space
1. A stylish and versatile space in Los Angeles with a guest bedroom and home office. Abundant natural light permeates the exterior and creates an open feeling. All pillows are made to order. The walls were whitewashed using 1/2-inch plywood. Above the couch is a beautiful painting by artist Uta Rittke. The room measures 7 feet x 8 feet and the table is approximately 7 feet x 2 feet 6 inches. (from Sol Haus Design)
2. A modern San Francisco home office/living room with a custom bed. It fits a 54×75 mattress. The space also has desks and functional cabinets for storing linens and office supplies. A sliding glass door leads out to the courtyard. (via Tamalpai Construction Company)
3. Smaller homes use the second bedroom as an office or perhaps a guest bedroom. A Modernica case study day bed is available for overnight guests. The table is made of durable solid maple and is a World Different human-sized chair. Custom Ferris LLC designed this rack in Washington, DC. The room is 9’x9′ and the track is from WAC Lighting. (via Patrick Brian Jones PLLC)
4. This classic home office doubles as a guest bedroom with a colorful day bed. Built-in cabinets provide functionality and storage. (via Kathy Ridder)
Making Space For A Home Office
5. Ottawa homes offer sophisticated and stylish offices and guest rooms. A wall-mounted storage space hides the bed and becomes a comfortable fold-out guest bed. (Details of Eye 4)
6. The 168 square meter room is used for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, drawing and sitting. Every inch of this space has been creatively designed. There are two closets, one of which has been converted into a small office. Mesh boxes were used to store sewing materials and other craft supplies. (via Hearth & Hedgerow)
7. A small messy room turned into an efficient home office and maybe even a guest bedroom. The vision for the space was to create a stylish and stylish atmosphere that reflected the owner’s Nigerian heritage. (via Dona Rosene Interiors)
8. Home office/living room with custom bunk bed and desk. A walnut headboard has been added for a bespoke look, while an oak shelf provides plenty of space for accessories. (from Jura Cole Design)
Spare Room Office Design
9. Condo in Toronto, Canada is a traditional style home office and guest. The space is flooded with natural light through windows that frame the view of the lake. (From Jackie Glass)
10. This cozy office space in an Edwardian home in Noe Valley, California has floor-to-ceiling open shelving and plenty of room to store your books. A small murphy bed can be pulled down for guests. (From Niche)
11. This stylish living space in our New York home doubles as a library, study/home office, and occasional guest bedroom. The space features wall-mounted bookshelves and reading lights to create a clean, timeless aesthetic. (From Best & Company)
12. This custom home office in Naples, Florida features a Zoom-Bed folding electronic murphy bed. This unique bed is positioned vertically in a “snake” behind a wall cabinet. With padding, it provides enough space for a functional and stylish home office. (via Zoom-Room Murphy Bed)
Surprising Home Office Ideas
13. Chic black and white themed office/living room with built-in bookshelves and murphy bed. (with decorations inside the nest)
14. This space-saving modern home office doubles as a living room. A corner table with shelves above and below is functional and aesthetically pleasing. Murphy beds are used for overnight guests. (via Tailored Living)
15. A large office space with a rollaway cabinet and a murphy bed for welcoming guests. White cabinets make this space light and airy. A large area rug provides space while protecting the wood floor when the storage bed is lowered. (via California Closet)
16. A modern home office in Sydney, Australia is equipped with a hidden folding bed. A cool staircase leads to the attic. Wallpapering the bookshelves by the stairs will add visual interest and warmth to the space. Internal storage solutions bring functionality to this compact space. (via Justin Law Architects)
Best Home Office Decor Ideas 2021
17. Turn your home office into a living room with a wall bed. This stunning dual-purpose room features solid wood shaker-style doors with mahogany finishes. Some of the doors are inlaid with frosted glass for a more distinct look. This custom unit features a folding wall bed, computer desk area, cabinets, shelves, storage, and accessories. (via TransFORM Home)
18. An early 1900s Victorian home in San Francisco has a home office that doubles as a cozy guest bedroom. The space has a custom work bench and wall shelves for files and accessories. Built on a budget, this space offers an economical solution for both work and leisure. (via De Meza + Architecture)
19. Murphy’s home office/bed has plenty of closet storage for clean lines and functionality. A window seat is a comfortable place to be near your desk. Generous use of open shelving for accessories adds character to the space. (from the book “Clot for Life”)
20. City studio apartments in London are only 25 square meters. It is a very functional space that can be used as an office, lounge or bedroom. Mirrored cabinets will make your interior look cleaner and more spacious. The 180-degree hinge allows the door to fully open, creating a comfortable and functional workspace. (via Black and Milk)
Home Office Guest Room Design
21. A small modern home office in San Francisco has a bunk bed and a folding desk for extra work space. The blue color creates a visual contrast. (via Valley Custom Cabinets and Drawers)
22. A comfortable and sophisticated daybed is a place of inspiration in the office or living room. (from Ashton Woods)
23. This functional New York home office idea is professional yet comfortable for visitors. Cabinets and woodwork are custom made, stained gray oak with brushed brass handles. Beneath the daybed is an integrated file drawer, and a combination of open and closed shelves provides plenty of storage options. A padded enclosure hides the computer and phone lines. Lighting is from Schoolhouse Electric. Try Blu Dot and Mod Shop for similar office chairs. (from Mercer Interiors)
24. This office/living room is a functional space with a sense of unity thanks to the installation of shelves along the entire wall. Open shelves are used to store a large number of books and other accessories. A small bed is built on one side of the wall so it doesn’t interfere with traffic. (From Llesh-84) We have many needs in life, but our house has only a few rooms. If you’re lucky enough to have an empty room, turn it into a multifunctional space that can be used not only for work but also for entertaining guests. Keeping things simple makes things easier. Find out how.
Creative Small Home Office Ideas That Make Big Impact
It’s all too easy for an empty room to become a dumping ground for all your belongings. But if you don’t want a full-time home office (or living room or lounge area), the key is to create a space that can easily adapt from one function to another. Our space makes great use of sloped ceilings, but our recommendations apply to any room shape.
When guests arrive, give them an extra room so they can have their own nice, quiet space. Turn the sofa bed into a bed, adjust the bed linen, and turn the coffee table into a bedside table. Hang a minimalist rod on a stylish leather strap, take advantage of the sloping ceiling, create a place to hang your clothes and add a few hooks for extra storage.
While you may not need a dedicated home office, having a place to pay bills and do paperwork is definitely a plus. Save space by placing a small table directly behind the sofa.
Unique spare room ideas, home office spare bedroom ideas, spare room home office ideas, small spare room ideas, spare room ideas, spare room office ideas, small spare room office ideas, spare room ideas for guys, office spare bedroom ideas, fun spare room ideas, office and spare room ideas, spare room closet ideas
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you