Office Guest Room Design Ideas – If you are short on space in your home, consider creating a large room to accommodate overnight guests by combining a home office/living room. This space can be used as a spare bedroom for special guests or for storage of unused items. With a little cleaning, this space can be turned into a useful and beautiful room.
Most of us need a home office, and it’s a great way to use the space every day while still being able to welcome the visitor. from time to time, or prepare a good place for a rest! Doing this job may seem difficult, however, Murphy beds and sofa beds are the best solution.
Office Guest Room Design Ideas
Check out our collection of amazing home office ideas below to help you get started. Below each image is additional information and the source of the design. Don’t forget to tell us which home office ideas inspire you the most and why in the comments below!
Office Guest Room Ideas For A Versatile Space
1. This Los Angeles home features a spacious living room/home office. Lots of natural light brings the outdoors in, creating a sense of space. Pillows are usually made. The walls were painted white with 1/2 inch plywood. Above the sofa there is a beautiful painting by the artist Uta Ritke.
2. Today’s office / living room in San Francisco house with traditional trundle bed. Fits 54×75 size mats. The space also has a built-in desk and functional cupboards for storing linens and office supplies. Sliding glass doors lead to the patio. (from Tamalpais Construction)
3. The small apartment uses the second bedroom as an office and sometimes as a living room. Modernica’s case study chaise longue can be used to entertain overnight guests. The long table is made of solid maple and has Humanscale’s Different World chair. The rack was designed by Custom of Ferris LLC in Washington, DC. The room size is 9’x9′, the light is from WAC Lighting. (via Patrick Bryan Jones PLLC)
4. This classic home office features a colorful couch that doubles as a living room. Built-in cabinets provide functionality and storage. (via Katie Reed)
How We Created A Home Office Guest Room
5. Ottawa Condominiums have beautiful offices and lounges. A built-in wall hides a bed that can be folded down to make a comfortable bed. (from Chapter 4 Notes)
6. 168 square feet of room for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, painting and relaxing. The space is specially designed to make the most of every corner. One of the two closets was converted into a small office. The sheds are used to store sewing materials and other crafting tools. (from Hearth and Hedges)
7. A small, humble room turned into a large home office and occasional guest room. The vision for the space is to create a stunning and stylish environment that reflects the owner’s Nigerian heritage. (via Dona Rosen Interior Design)
8. Home office/living room with built-in storage, Murphy bed and desk. A raised patio has been added for a casual look, while oak shelves provide enough space for accessories. (from Jura Cole Design)
How To Style The Perfect Guest Bedroom
9. An apartment building in Toronto, Canada that has a traditional office building and living room. The space has a lot of natural light and a view of the lake through the windows. (via Jackie Glass Company)
10. Floor-to-ceiling open shelving provides plenty of storage space in this beautiful office space in an Edwardian home in Noe Valley, California. A small Murphy bed pulls down to accommodate overnight guests. (from Niche Interior Design)
11. Homes in New York have great living spaces that double as a library, study/office, and the occasional living room. This space features bookcases and wall-mounted reading lights for a clean and timeless look. (from Blockbuster)
12. This custom office in Naples, Florida features an electronically adjustable Zoom-Bed Murphy bed. The unique bed “snakes” behind the closet and stands upright! When set aside, there is plenty of room to create a functional, attractive home office. (via Zoom-Room Murphy Bed)
Boho Home Office Postbox Designs Online Interior=design
13. Beautiful black and white main / living room with built-in bookshelves and Murphy bed. (from Decorating Study Interiors)
14. This stylish modern office doubles as a private space. Corner desk with upper and lower shelves, practical and beautiful. Murphy beds are available for accompanying guests. (from real life)
15. Large office space with closets and Murphy bed for hosting guests. White cabinets brighten and brighten this space. When the Murphy bed is down, a large rug protects the space while also protecting the hardwood floors. (from California Closet)
16. A modern home office in Sydney, Australia has a hidden folding bed. A cool staircase leads to the roof space. Covered bookshelves near the stairs add visual interest and warmth to the space. Embedded solutions provide functionality in this unique space. (via Justin Lowy Architects)
Guest Room / Office Combo Makeover
17. Turn your home office into a living room with a Murphy bed. This stunning dual-purpose room features double-glazed patio doors. There are also doors and frosted glass inserts for visual contrast. This custom unit features a pull-out bed, computer desk area, cabinets, and shelves for storage and accessories. (from the TransFORM home page)
18. An early 1900s Victorian house in San Francisco has a home office that doubles as a cozy place for vacationing guests. The space shows common parameters, buttons for files and tools. Completed on a limited budget, the space offers a cost-effective solution for work and leisure. (via De Meza + Architecture)
19. The home office / murphy bed features plenty of built-in storage and clean lines and functionality. The window seats provide a good place to relax near the table. Lots of open shelving for accessories adds character to the space. (From “A Lifetime’s Closet”)
20. An apartment in the city of London is only 25 square meters! This large space can be used as an office, living area, and bedroom. Mirrored wardrobes can be cleaned and cleaned inside and look better. 180-degree hinges allow the door to open fully, creating a comfortable and functional space. (via Black and Milk)
How To Create A Welcoming Guest Bedroom (6 Tips)
21. A small modern home office and living room in San Francisco features a couch and a folding desk combined for additional work space. A pop of blue gives it a nice look. (regular lockers and valet lockers)
22. A corner in the study with a comfortable, special bed can provide a place to inspire and double as a living room. (via Ashton Woods)
23. This working concept of the New York home office should be professional but comfortable enough for guests. The cabinetry and tower are polished, gray stained oak and finished with brass pulls. File cabinets are integrated under the sofa bed, while the combination of open and closed shelves provides a lot of storage. Plasterboards hide computer and telephone cables. The lights are from Schoolhouse Electric. Try Blu Dot and Mod Shop for similar office chairs. (from Mercer Interiors)
24. In this office/living room, create workspace by adding a long wall shelf for the perfect view. Open bookcases are used to store many books and other accessories. A bed is attached to one side of the wall from the traffic lane. (from Llesh-84) In this post, I share our new guest house office space. This room is suitable for two work areas as well as a sofa bed for guests.
Guest Bedroom Decor Ideas To Make It A Multifunctional Space
Recently, our family welcomed another little love. To accommodate another nursery we had to make some changes to the bedroom set up. We have a 4 bedroom house; main room, my grandpa’s room, home office and living room.
In addition to the nursery, we need a dedicated home office since my husband and I both work from home. My current office (
,) is too small for the two of us, so we decided to use that space as a nursery and our living room as our new office.
The only problem is it still needs a living room and maybe a gym. So at this point, we felt that there were no rooms.
Blissful Guest Room/office Combo: Before & After Design Photos
We only have one room left for everyone to use. Here are some of the things we thought about when designing the space. You may also be thinking about these things;
The first question we asked ourselves was, do we really need guest rooms? Is this opportunity suitable for the needs of our family?
The first thing to think about is how often you get your guests. Do you have guests staying at your home several times a month? In this case, you may want a special bedroom just for guests.
For our part, we
Ideas For A Versatile Office Guest Room
Office and guest room ideas, office guest room ideas, home office guest room ideas, guest room office ideas pinterest, home office guest room design ideas, guest room design ideas, den guest room design ideas, small guest room design ideas, small office guest room ideas, home office and guest room design ideas, small home office guest room ideas, office guest room design
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you