Office Slash Guest Room Ideas – Not everyone has a large room, and if you’re struggling with space, combining bedrooms is a great solution. We’ve already shown you how to combine a home office with a bedroom, living room, and kitchen, but today I’m sharing another popular combination: the living room bedroom with an office.
There are two options: separate the space or visually separate the two areas with design and furniture or colors. Whether you choose a sleeping corner with a cozy bed or if you don’t have a lot of space, you can choose an expandable sofa that can be converted into a bed when necessary. Let’s take a look at all the examples.
Office Slash Guest Room Ideas
If there is enough space in the living room, pamper your guests with real beds and visually divide the work and sleeping areas. Choose a table in a different shade and place it near a window or wall away from the bed. Another great idea for dividing these areas is to make the top of the bed and put a table under it. If you can’t use too much space in the workspace, choose a less functional window table than a regular table.
Tour A Nursery That Doubles As A Guest Room
A quiet and airy living room with lots of white and vintage black tables and chairs stand out
A home office with a guest bed uses orange to create a cool space
Living room with office space, bookcase and wooden bench near the window
A minimalist living room with a bed and a table near the window is done flawlessly and flawlessly.
Small Office Design Ideas For Every Kind Of Work From Home Setup
If your living room is too small, it is better to replace the bed with a sofa bed, which does not take up much space, but at the same time provides enough space for sleeping. Tables can have windows and even built-in shelves. If the room is small, there is no need to separate the rooms, there are many combinations where the bed and the table can be placed close to each other, and the table can be used as a bedside table.
A sofa bed instead of a bed and a glass table by the window of the small room
A living room with an elegant bed and a mirror and metal table by the window
Living room with two pull-out sofas and a shared home office by the window
Small Dining Room: 14 Ways To Make It Work Double Duty
A quiet and airy living room with a comfortable sofa bed and a table by the window
A small bedroom with a long nap and a great desk with a chair for a home office
A small but clean home office with a wooden desk by the window and a gray chair that turns into a bed
The airy and bright interior has a built-in table and desk and a small sofa that can be converted into a bed. If your home is short on space, consider creating a versatile space by combining a home office/guest room to accommodate overnight guests. This space can be used as a spare room for occasional guests or to store unused duvet covers. With some cleaning, you can turn this space into a very functional and attractive space.
In 1 Flex Room: Guest Suite, Play Room, Room For Two
Given that many of us need an office in our home, it’s a great way to use your space every day, while also entertaining guests from time to time – or providing the perfect spot for a cat lounger! This task may seem daunting, but Murphy beds and sofa beds are one of the best solutions.
Check out the awesome home office ideas we’ve rounded up below. Below each image is additional information and sources for the designer. Let us know which of these home office ideas inspired you the most in the comments below.
1. This trendy multipurpose space in Los Angeles is a guest house/home office. An abundance of natural light is brought outside to create a feeling of spaciousness. All pillows are custom made. The walls are whitewashed with a 1/2 inch fan. Above the sofa is a beautiful painting by artist Uta Ritka. The room measures 7′ x 8′ and the table measures approximately 7′ x 2’6″. (via Sol Haus Design)
2. A modern home office/guest bedroom in San Francisco has a custom mattress topper. Fits a 54 x 75 mattress. This room also has a desk and wardrobe for storage. Sliding glass doors lead to the staircase. (via Tamalpais Construction Inc.)
The Guest Room/office Becomes The Guest Room/office/music Room
3. A small apartment uses the second bedroom as an office and occasionally as a guest room. A modern case study day bed can be arranged for an overnight guest. The durable table is made of solid maple wood and is accented by Humanscale’s different world chairs. The stores were designed by Ferris LLC, Washington, D.C. Custom Custom. The room is 9’x9′ and the track is from WAC Lighting. (via Patrick Brian Jones PLLC)
4. This classic home office doubles as a guest room with the help of a colorful sofa bed. A built-in wardrobe provides functionality and storage. (via Katie Ridder)
5. An apartment in Ottawa has a beautiful office and living room. A built-in wall hides a bed that folds out into a comfortable guest bed. (via Eye 4 Detail)
6. A room of 168 square meters is used for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, drawing and sleeping. The space is creatively designed to take advantage of every angle. Two closets and one converted to a small office. Net storage is used to store sewing materials and other craft supplies. (via Hearth & Hedgerow)
Home Office Guest Room
7. A small and tidy room has been transformed into an efficient home office and occasional guest room. The vision for the space was to create a tasteful and elegant atmosphere that reflected the owner’s Nigerian heritage. (via Dona Rosene Interiors)
8. The home office/guest bedroom has a custom made Murphy bed and desk. A walnut headboard was added to create a custom look, and the oak shop provides plenty of space for accessories. (via Jula Cole Design)
9. An apartment in Toronto, Canada has this traditional office and living room. This room has lots of natural light through the windows overlooking the lake. (via Jackie Glass Inc.)
10. In this cozy home office from an Edwardian home in Noe Valley, California, a vaulted ceiling offers plenty of book storage space. A small Murphy bed accommodates overnight guests. (via Niche Interiors)
How To Combine Guest Room And Nursery [4 Crucial Tips]
11. This New York-style living space doubles as a library, study/home office, and occasional guest bedroom. The space is furnished with built-in bookcases and wall-mounted reading lights, creating a clean and timeless aesthetic. (via Best & Company)
12. Designed in Naples, Florida, this home office features an electric folding Murphy bed. This unique bed “rolls up” behind a wall cabinet and stays upright! When assembled, there is enough space for a functional and stylish home office. (via Zoom Room Murphy Bed)
13. A beautiful black and white office/living room with bookcases and a Murphy bed. (with decorations)
14. This space-saving modern home office doubles as a guest room. The corner table has top and bottom shelves, functionally and aesthetically pleasing. A bunk bed is available for overnight guests. (via Custom Living)
Tips On Creating A Nursery Nook In A Guest Room
15. Large office space with open closet and bedroom. White cabinets make this room light and airy. A large bed provides the foundation of the room while protecting the wooden floor when it is sunken. (via California Closet)
16. A folding bed is hidden in a modern home office in Sydney, Australia. A cool staircase leads to the attic. Staircase bookshelf wall coverings add interest and warmth to a home. A built-in storage solution ensures functionality in this compact space. (Read via Justin Architects)
17. Quickly turn your home office into a living room with a wall bed. This wonderful dual purpose home has a magnificent ceiling fan and solid wood doors. There are also frosted glass doors with a contrasting finish. This unique space features a small wall bed, computer desk, wardrobe and desk for storage and accessories. (via transform Home)
18. An early 1900s Victorian home in San Francisco has an office that doubles as a comfortable bedroom for overnight guests. This space has custom work surfaces, wall shelves for files and accessories. This budget space offers cost-effective solutions for work and relaxation. (via De Meza + Architecture)
Our Combined Playroom And Guest Room
19. A home office/Murphy bed has clean lines and plenty of storage for functionality. A window seat provides a convenient place to sit next to the table. Many open shelves are used for accessories that add character to the home. (via Lifestyle Clothing)
20. Urban Studio
Guest room makeover ideas, home office guest room, office slash guest bedroom, small office guest room ideas, guest room closet ideas, office guest room ideas, best guest room ideas, small guest room ideas, office slash guest room, guest room decor ideas, guest room ideas, office guest room combo
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you