Office Spare Bedroom – If you’re short on space in your home, consider creating a multi-purpose room by combining a home office/guest room for overnight guests. This space can be an extra room you use for occasional guests or to store unused clutter. With a little cleaning, this space can be transformed into a very active and attractive space.
Most of us need offices in our home, what better way to get daily use out of our space than to accommodate occasional guests or provide a suitable place to sleep! Taking on this task can be difficult, but Murphy beds and daybeds are some of the best solutions.
Office Spare Bedroom
Check out the amazing home office ideas we’ve prepared for you below to help you get started. Below each image you will find additional information and the source of the designer. Don’t forget to tell us which of these home office ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
Tips: How To Convert A Spare Room Into An Office
1. This trendy multi-purpose room in a Los Angeles home is a guest room/home office. An abundance of natural light brings the outdoors inside and creates a sense of spaciousness. All cushions are specially designed. The walls are covered with 1/2 inch thick plywood. Above the sofa is a beautiful painting by the artist Utah Retic. Room measures 7′ x 8′, desk approx 7′ x 2’6. design)
2. A modern home office/guest room in a San Francisco home features a custom-made trundle bed. It fits a 54×75 mattress size. The space also includes a built-in desk and functional built-in cabinets for linen and office supplies. A sliding glass door leads to the patio. (via Tamalpais Construction Company)
3. A small apartment uses the second bedroom as an office and sometimes as a guest room. A daybed case study from Modernica can be used to accommodate an overnight guest. A durable desktop made of solid maple, designed by a different world chair on a human scale. The shelves are manufactured by Ferris LLC in Washington, DC. The room is 9’x9′ and the track is from WAC lighting. (via Patrick Brian Jones PLLC)
4. This stunning home office doubles as a guest bedroom with a colorful day bed. Built-in wardrobes provide functionality and storage. (via Katie Ryder)
Home Office Ideas: Turn A Spare Room Into Your Dream Workspace
5. An apartment in Ottawa has a beautiful and beautiful office and guest room. A wall with built-in storage conceals a couch that conveniently pulls down as a guest bed. (via i4 details)
6. A room of 168 square meters is used for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, painting and relaxing. The space is creatively designed to utilize every nook and cranny. Converted into a small office, with two closets. Mesh bins are used to store sewing supplies and other craft supplies. (via Hearth & Hedgerow)
7. A small and unorganized room turned into an efficient home office and guest bedroom. The vision for the space is to create a fun and stylish environment that reflects the owner’s Nigerian heritage. (via Donna Rosen Interiors)
8. Home office/guest room has custom built-ins, Murphy bed and desk. A walnut headboard is added for a custom look, while oak shelves provide plenty of room for accessories. (via Zolla Cool Design)
Home Office Guest Room
9. An apartment in Toronto, Canada has this traditional home office and guest room. The space has plenty of natural light through windows that frame the lake. (through the glass)
10. In this cozy home office in an Edwardian home in Noe Valley, California, floor-to-ceiling open shelving provides plenty of room for storing books. A small Murphy bed pulls down to accommodate overnight guests. (via Vault Insider)
11. This stylish living room in a New York home doubles as a library, study/home office, and occasional guest room. The space includes bookcases and wall-mounted reading lights to create a clean and timeless aesthetic. (via Best & Company)
12. This custom-built home office in Naples, Florida features an electronic pull-out Murphy bed with a Zoom bed. This unique bed ‘snake’ sits behind an overhead cabinet and vertically! When it’s finished, there’s enough space for a functional and beautiful home office. (via Zoom Room Murphy Bed)
Bedroom Office Ideas: Creating A Home Office In A Dual Use Guest Room
13. A beautiful office/guest room with a black and white theme, built-in bookcases and a Murphy bed. (via Decorating Dean Interiors)
14. This space-saving modern home office doubles as a guest space. A corner table with upper and lower shelves, functional and aesthetic. A Murphy bed is used to accommodate overnight guests. (by being steady)
15. Large office space with walk-in closets and a Murphy bed for guests. White cabinets make this space feel light and airy. A large area rug protects the wood floor and grounds the space when the Murphy bed is lowered. (via Bridges of California)
16. A modern home office in Sydney, Australia features a hidden folding bed. Thick steps lead up to the attic. Wall covering with stairs adds visual interest and warmth to a room. Built-in storage solutions add functionality to this compact space. (via Justin Lowe Architects)
Office Guest Room Ideas
17. Quickly turn your home office into a guest room with a wall bed. This stunning dual-functional room is fitted with mahogany veneered wooden Shaker-style doors. There are also doors with thick tempered glass for visual contrast. This custom unit features a foldaway wall bed, desk area, cabinets and shelves for storage and accessories. (by moving house)
18. A 20th-century Victorian home in San Francisco houses this home office that doubles as a comfortable sleeping area for overnight guests. This space has a custom work surface, wall shelves for files and tools. Perfect on a limited budget, this space offers cost-effective solutions for both work and leisure. (via De Meza + Architecture)
19. A home office/murphy bed has clean lines and plenty of built-in cabinet storage for functionality. A window seat provides a comfortable place to rest in front of the desk. Plenty of open shelving is used for accessories to add personality to the space. (via Bonds for Life)
20. A city studio apartment in London is only 25 square meters! This highly functional space can be used as an office, living room and bedroom. A mirror makes the interior of the cabinet look cleaner, neater and more spacious. 180-degree hinges allow the doors to open fully, creating a comfortable and functional work area. (via Black and White)
Setting Up A Pretty Home Office In The Bedroom
21. This small, modern home office and guest room in San Francisco features a double wall bed with an integrated fold-down table for extra work space. The blue color creates a good visual contrast. (via Vault Custom Cabinets and Closets)
22. A nook in the study with a comfortable, trendy daybed gives you a place to find inspiration while you’re a guest room. (via Ashton Woods)
23. This functional New York home office idea should be professional and comfortable enough for overnight guests. Cabinets and millwork are custom-made, stained gray oak and finished with brushed brass pulls. File drawers are integrated under the daybed, while a mix of open and closed shelves provide plenty of storage options. Padded pin hides computer and phone wires. The lighting school is from House Electric. Try Blue Dot and Mod Shop for similar offices. (via Mercer Interiors)
24. In this office/guest room, functional space is created by adding a shelf along the wall for visual integrity. Open shelves are used to store large quantities of books and other accessories. A small bed rests on one side of the wall, away from the pedestrians. (via Llesh-84) Not everyone has a big house, and if you are facing the problem of lack of space, it is better to solve it by combining spaces. We have already shown how to integrate a home office in the bedroom, living room and kitchen, and today I want to share another popular combination: the home office with the guest room.
How To Make A Home Office Guest Bedroom: 4 Important Things To Consider
There are two ways to go: a seamless transition without dividing the room or visually separating the two zones with design and furniture or colors. You can also go for a sleeping area with a comfortable bed or opt for a sofa bed that turns into a bed when needed due to lack of extreme space. Let’s take a look at all the examples.
If you have enough space in the guest room, pamper your guests with a real bed and divide the working and sleeping areas. Choose a desk in a different shade, place it near a window or a wall away from the bed. Another good idea to divide these areas is to create an upper level for the bed and place a desk below it. If you can’t use a lot of space in the work area, go for a windowsill that is no less functional than a regular desk.
A calm and airy guest room with lots of white colors and a vintage black desk plus chair for sitting
The guest bed and home office are connected through the use of orange,
Spare Room Office Ideas
Home office spare bedroom ideas, spare room office and bedroom, office spare bedroom ideas, office spare bedroom design, turning spare bedroom into office, spare bedroom ideas, spare bedroom office combo, spare bedroom office design ideas, office and spare bedroom ideas, spare bedroom, home office spare bedroom, spare bedroom office
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you