Small Office Spare Bedroom Ideas – Not everyone has a big house and if you find yourself with the problem of lack of space, combining spaces is a good idea to solve it. We’ve already shown how to combine a home office into a bedroom, living room, and kitchen, and today I’m sharing another popular combination: a guest room with a home office.
There are two options: a seamless transition without dividing the room or dividing the two areas by design and furniture or colors. You can also choose a sleeping area with a comfortable bed or, if space is very limited, choose a sofa bed that can be converted into a bed if necessary. Let’s see all the examples.
Small Office Spare Bedroom Ideas
If you have enough space in the guest room, treat your guests to a real bed and visually separate the working and sleeping areas. Choose a table in a different shade, place it next to the window or on the side of the wall that is far from the bed. Another great idea to separate these areas is to make the top floor of the bed and place a desk underneath. If you can’t devote a lot of space to the work area, go to the window, which is less functional than a regular desk.
Creative Small Home Office Ideas That Make Big Impact
A calm and airy guest bedroom with lots of white and a classic black desk and accent chair
The guest bed and home office are connected with the use of orange, making the space fresh
Guest bedroom with home office space with bookshelves and wooden desk by the window for comfortable work
A small guest room with a bed and a desk by the window is perfectly and smoothly done
Guest Bedroom Ideas: Essentials For A Welcoming Design
If your guest room is too small, you should put a sofa bed instead of a bed, which does not take up much space but still provides enough space for sleeping. As for the table, it can be a window or a built-in one with built-in shelves. In any case, if the room is small, it is not necessary to separate the spaces, and there are many combinations that allow the bed and the table to be placed very close to each other, the desk can be used as a bedside table.
A sofa instead of a bed and a glass table by the window is a small space
A guest bedroom with an elegant bed by the window and a glass and metal desk
A guest bedroom with two sofa beds as sleeping areas and a shared office by the window
Small Home Office Ideas: 23 Creative Ways To Work In A Tight Space
A quiet and airy guest room with a comfortable sofa bed and a desk by the window
A small space with a sofa bed and a stylish desk and chair for a home office
A small but clean home office with a wooden trestle table by the window and a gray sofa that turns into a bed
An airy and bright space with built-in shelves and a desk and a small sofa that turns into a bed. If you’re short on space in your home, consider creating a multipurpose space by combining a home office/guest room to accommodate overnight guests. This space can be a guest room that you use for the occasional guest or to store unused clutter. With a few adjustments, this space can be transformed into a very functional and attractive room.
Two Person Home Office Layout
Since most of us need offices in our homes, it’s a great way to use your space every day, while still being able to accommodate the occasional guest or provide a comfortable place to sleep. Accomplishing this task may seem difficult, but Murphy beds and daybeds are some of the best solutions.
Check out some great home office ideas below that we’ve collected to get you started. Below each image is additional information and the source of the designer. Don’t forget to tell us which of these home office ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below.
1. This trendy multipurpose space in a Los Angeles home has a bedroom/home office. The abundance of natural light brings the outdoors in and creates a sense of space. The cushions are all custom made. The walls are lined with 1/2″ thick plywood. Above the sofa is a beautiful painting by artist Uta Ritke. The living room measures 7′ x 8′, while the desk measures about 7′ x 2’6′. (via Sol Haus Design)
2. A modern office/guest room in a San Francisco home has a custom trundle bed. Fits a 54×75 mattress size. This space also features a built-in desk and functional built-in cabinets for storing linens and office supplies. A sliding glass door leads to the balcony. (via Tamalpais construction company)
Office Guest Room Ideas
3. A small apartment uses the second bedroom as an office and occasionally a guest room. The Modernica Case Study Day Bed can be used to accommodate an overnight guest. The solid table is solid maple wood accented by Humanscale’s Unique World Chair. Racks are custom designed by Ferris LLC in Washington DC. The room measures 9’x9′ and the track is by WAC Lighting. (via Patrick Brian Jones PLLC)
4. This classic home office doubles as a guest room thanks to the colorful day bed. Built-in wardrobes provide functionality and storage. (via Katie Knight)
5. An apartment in Ottawa has a sleek and stylish office and guest bedroom. A wall with built-in storage hides a bed that doubles as a comfortable guest bed. (for details of eye 4)
6. A room of 15 square meters is used for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, drawing and listening. This space has been creatively designed to make use of every corner. It has two closets, one of which has been converted into a small office. Bins with wire mesh were used to store sewing materials and other construction materials. (via Hearth & Hedgerow)
Design Ideas For A Bedroom With A Home Office
7. A small, disorganized room transformed into a functional home office and casual guest room. The idea behind this space was to create a fun and stylish environment that reflects the owner’s Nigerian heritage. (via Dona Rosene Interiors)
8. The office/guest bedroom has custom furniture, a rollaway bed and desk. A walnut headboard was added for a custom look, while oak shelves provide plenty of space for accessories. (via Jula Cole Design)
9. An apartment in Toronto, Canada has a traditional home office and a guest bedroom. This space has lots of natural light from the windows facing the lake. (via Jackie Glass Inc.)
10. In this cozy office in an Edwardian home in Noe Valley, California, floor-to-ceiling open shelving offers ample storage space. A small folding bed can be lowered to accommodate overnight guests. (via Niche Interiors)
Tips How To Transform Small Room To Home Office — Sian Victoria
11. A New York home has a stylish living room that serves multiple functions as a library, study/home office, and occasionally a guest bedroom. This space has wall-mounted bookshelves and reading lights to create a clean, timeless aesthetic. (via Best & Company)
12. This custom-designed home office in Naples, Florida features an electronic Zoom-Bed retractable folding bed. This unique bed rotates behind a wall cabinet and stands up. When tucked away, there’s plenty of room for a functional and beautiful home office. (via Zoom-Room Murphy Beds)
13. A beautiful black and white themed office/guest room with built in shelves and a trundle bed. (via Decorating Den Interiors)
14. This space-saving home office doubles as a guest bedroom. The corner desk has upper and lower shelves, which are both functional and beautiful. A folding bed is used to accommodate overnight guests. (via Personalized Life)
Blissful Guest Room/office Combo: Before & After Design Photos
15. Ample office space with drop-down cabinets and a pull-out bed for entertaining guests. White cabinets keep this space light and airy. A large rug frames the space while protecting the hardwood floor when the fold-out bed is lowered. (via California Closets)
16. A modern home office in Sydney, Australia has a hidden lift bed. A cool staircase leads to the attic. A bookcase wall covering near the stairs adds visual interest and warmth to the space. Built-in storage solutions add functionality to this compact space. (via Justin Loe Architects)
17. Instantly turn your home office into a guest bedroom with a wall bed. This beautiful dual purpose room features mahogany veneer with solid wood doors. There are also doors with frosted glass that is prominently installed. This custom unit has a drop-down bed box, computer desk, cabinets and shelves for storage and gear. (via transform Home)
18. An early 1900s Victorian home in San Francisco features this home office that doubles as a comfortable bedroom for overnight guests. This space is equipped with a custom work surface, wall shelves for folders and other items. Complete on a budget, this space offers cost-effective solutions for both work and play. (via De Meza + Arquitectura)
Warm And Welcoming Guest Room Ideas
19. The Murphy bed / home office has plenty of built-in closet space for clean lines and functionality. A window seat provides a comfortable place to sit near a desk. Many open shelves are used for accessories to add personality to the space. (via Closets For Life)
20. A studio in the city
Spare bedroom office, spare bedroom storage ideas, small spare bedroom decorating ideas, spare bedroom closet ideas, small spare bedroom office ideas, small spare bedroom ideas, office and spare bedroom ideas, home office spare bedroom ideas, spare bedroom ideas, spare bedroom office design ideas, spare bedroom decorating ideas, office spare bedroom ideas
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you