Home Office Guest Room Combo Layouts – If your home is short on space, consider combining a home office/guest room to create a multipurpose guest room. This space can be a spare bedroom that you use for occasional guests or to store unused clutter. With a little cleaning, this space can be turned into a very functional and attractive room.
Many of us need offices in our homes, what better way to make use of the everyday use of our space while still being able to accommodate the occasional guest – or the cat. We provide the best place! Accomplishing this task may seem difficult, however, Murphy beds and chaise longues are one of the best solutions.
Home Office Guest Room Combo Layouts
Check out some of the great home office ideas below that we’ve collected to help you get started. Below each image is additional information and the source of the designer. Don’t forget to let us know which of these home office ideas inspired you the most and why in the comments below!
How To Organize & Design A Home Office/guest Bedroom
1. This stylish multipurpose space in Los Angeles has a bedroom/home office. An abundance of natural light brings the outdoors in and creates a feeling of spaciousness. All pillows are made to measure. The walls are plastered with 1/2″ thick plywood. Above the bed is a beautiful painting by the artist Uta Ritka. The dimensions of the room are 7′ x 8′, while the desk is approximately 7′ x 2’6″. (via Sol Haus Design)
2. Custom trundle bed for a modern home office/guest room in a San Francisco home. Fits mattress size 54×75. This space also includes a built-in desk and functional built-in wardrobes for storing linens and office space. Sliding glass doors lead to the balcony. (via Tamalpais Construction Company)
3. A small apartment uses the second bedroom as an office and room for occasional guests. The Modernica work lounger can be used for overnight accommodation. The solid table is made of solid maple wood, accented by a unique human-sized chair. The shelf was designed by Ferris LLC in Washington, DC. The room is 9’x9′ and the track is from WAC lights. (By Patrick Brian Jones PLLC)
4. This classic home office does double duty as a guest bedroom with the help of a colorful day bed. Built-in wardrobes provide functionality and storage. (via Katie Ryder)
Designer Guest Bedroom Ideas And Essentials
5. Elegant and modern apartment for office and guest house in Ottawa. A built-in storage wall conceals a pull-out bed as a comfortable guest bed. (via Eye 4 Detail)
6. The 168 square foot room is used for sleeping, reading, sewing, writing, drawing and relaxing. The space is cleverly designed for use in any room. With two bedrooms, one has been converted into a small office. Slotted boxes were used to store sewing materials and other building materials. (via Hearth & Hedgerow)
7. A small and disorganized room was transformed into a functional home office and occasional guest bedroom. The vision for the space was to create a space with taste and style that reflects the Nigerian heritage of the owners. (via Donna Rosen Interiors)
8. Home office/guest bedroom has custom built-ins, Murphy bed and desk. A walnut headboard was added for a custom look, while oak shelves provide plenty of room for accessories. (via Jolla Cool Design)
Emily Bowser’s Beautiful Hardworking, Multipurpose Room Reveal (+ Get Ready For Her Diys)
9. An apartment in Toronto, Canada has this traditional-style home office and guest room. The space has plenty of natural light through the framed windows overlooking the lake. (via Jackie Glass Inc.)
10. In this cozy home office of an Edwardian home in Nove Valley, California, floor-to-ceiling open shelving provides plenty of storage space. A small Murphy bed lowers to accommodate guests. (via Niche Interiors)
11. A New York home has a stylish living room that doubles as a library, work/home office, and occasional guest bedroom. This space has built-in bookshelves and wall-mounted reading lights to create a clean and timeless aesthetic. (via Best & Co.)
12. A custom designed home office in Naples, Florida has a Zoombed Electronic Murphy Bed. This unique “snake” bed sits behind a wall cabinet and stays upright! When stored, there is enough space for a functional, beautiful home office. (via Zoomroom Murphy Beds)
Multi Use Rooms
13. A beautiful black and white themed office/guest room with built-in bookcases and a Murphy bed. (via Decorating Den Interiors)
14. This modern, space-saving home office doubles as a guest room. The corner table has an upper and lower shelf, functionally and aesthetically comfortable. A Murphy bed is used to accommodate overnight guests. (via Tailored Living)
15. The main office space includes closets and a Murphy bed for entertaining guests. White cabinets make the space light and airy. A large carpeted area frames the space as well as protects the hardwood floor where the Murphy bed descends. (via California Closets)
16. A modern home office in Sydney, Australia has a hidden folding bed. A cool staircase leads to the attic space. A wall covering of bookshelves near the stairs adds visual interest and warmth to the space. Built-in storage solutions add functionality to this compact space. (via Justin Lowe Architects)
How To Make A Home Office Guest Bedroom: 4 Important Things To Consider
17. Instantly turn your home office into a guest room with a wall bed. This beautiful dual purpose room has solid Shaker style doors with mahogany wood. There are also frosted glass doors for visual contrast. This custom unit includes a trundle bed, space for a computer desk, closets and shelves for storage and equipment. (via Transform Home)
18. This early 1900s Victorian house in San Francisco has a home office that doubles as a cozy bedroom for overnight guests. This space includes custom work space, wall mounted file shelves and accessories. Completed on a shoestring budget, this space offers an affordable solution for both work and leisure. (via De Meza + Architecture)
19. Murphy’s Home Office/Bed has clean lines and plenty of built-in storage cabinets for functionality. The window seat provides a comfortable seating area with a table. Lots of open shelving is used for accessories that add personality to the space. (via Closet for Life)
20. A city studio apartment in London is only 25 square meters! This highly functional space is used as an office, living room and bedroom. A wardrobe with a mirror makes the interior clean, uncluttered and spacious. 180-degree hinges allow the door to be fully opened, creating a comfortable and functional workspace. (via Black and Milk)
Design Ideas For Your Bedroom Office Combo (2020)
21. This small modern office and guest room in San Francisco has a twin wall bed with a built-in folding desk for extra work space. The blue stripes create a nice visual contrast. (via Custom Wallet and Closet)
22. A nook in your study with a comfortable, modern bed provides a place for inspiration while doubling as a guest room. (via Ashton Woods)
23. This functional New York home office idea needs to be professional yet comfortable enough for overnight guests. The cabinets and millwork are custom, stained gray oak, and are finished in brushed brass. File drawers are integrated under the chaise longue, while a combination of open and closed shelves provides plenty of storage options. Upholstered technology panel hides computer and telephone cables. Lighting is from Schoolhouse Electric. For similar office chairs, try Blue Dot and Mod Shop. (via Mercer INTERIOR)
24. In this office/guest room, a workspace was created by adding a shelf along the length of the wall for a sense of integrity. Open shelves are used to store a large number of books and other accessories. The bed is placed on one side of the wall, outside the passage. (via Llesh-84) Looking for guest room ideas for a smart home office? Or maybe you’re wondering how on earth you can make the most of your living room that doubles as a guest room office?
Home Office Guest Room Design
As an expert in room layout and flow, I’ve put together 7 categories for you to choose from today!
We had limited (some might say zero) space for a guest bed, let alone a guest bed. Sure, we had what was supposed to be a bedroom in the basement, but we also needed it for an office!
And instead of creating yet another online list that will make you scroll through “99 different ideas for office guest beds,” I’m going to make it easy.
Let’s not waste your time (or mine)! Measurement is the most effective way to find out what will suit you!🤗
Nursery Guest Room Ideas
Being able to take up most of the office with a large bed (or two, for that matter) is not a “luxury” most of us have. (I put that in quotes because my mind immediately goes to the great room to clean, and I’m not so sure that’s luxury. To me, “luxury” My personal definition ” includes things like “low maintenance” and “. Easy to clean. ” 🙌😄)
But taking up 50-75% of the guest room with the guest bed permanently removed is a valid option, so I’m including it.
Get a double bed with a trundle under your office, like this double bed or this white one! This is ongoing
Home office guest room, home office guest room layout, small guest bedroom office combo ideas, office and guest room combo, ikea home office guest room, home office guest room combo, home office guest room ideas, guest bed office combo, laundry room guest room combo, home office and guest room combo, guest bedroom office combo, office guest room combo
hello it’s me jame. nice to share about office room ideas to you